401(k) CULTURE for Financial Advisors is a full curriculum designed to help prepare financial professionals to prospect, present consult to and service the world of Defined Contribution Retirement Plans. A successful completion will give you the core training you need to work effectively in that marketplace. Keeping updated via 401(k) CULTURE offerings will contribute significantly to a long career as a 401(k) specialist.
- Learn about the components of a 401k plan and the different options out there.
- Understand what a fiduciary is and the responsibilities they have.
- Gain insight into what plans want and need.
- Learn how to present these topics to students.
- Become aware all the current rules and regulations.
- How to make a 401k plan presentation
COURSE AUTHORS: JOHN LOHR, IAN LOHR
COURSE DURATION: 2 hours
COURSE TYPE: Self-paced student works at own pace
Sorry, but there are no products matching this criteria. Please try again.